Each year, Kapolei Public Library holds its Children’s Spring Reading Program during most schools’ intercessions. Children who participate in this program are eligible to win weekly and bonus prizes just for reading!
- Children 6th grade and below are welcome to enter this program.
- Participants may win one prize per week if they read one book per week or at least one hour per week.
- Bonus prizes will be awarded to children who read 5, 10, or 15 hours during this two-week program.
- Children may register or claim their prizes anytime during library open hours.
- Parents are encouraged to read to their children who can’t or need help reading.
This reading program is sponsored by the Friends of the Library Kapolei.
Program schedule is subject to change.