If you are new to this try starting with one of our larger providers, Gale Cengage or EBSCOhost. When you are in any one of the online databases, you can opt to search across one or more of all the databases they provide. This will help you cast a wider net and begin to get a feel for how these databases work.
1. Open Gale Power Search.
2. Use Advanced Search to begin.
3. Use Select/Deselect to choose available Databases.
1. Open any of EBSCOhost’s databases. For our example, we’ll use the Book Collection: Nonfiction to start.
2. Click the Choose Databases link to reveal all the databases that EBSCOhost provides.
3. Select a few to cross-search